The Good, The Bad, and The Spooky Book Companion
Perfect for fall, The Good, The Bad, and The Spooky is a fun book by Jory John.
- Here is a very brief overview of the pages included:
- Character/setting page
- Crummy meaning?
- Your Seed Snapshot
- Why is he in a bad mood?
- Why didn’t he like the other costumes?
- Sequencing page
- Is your costume the most important part of Halloween?
- My Seed design
- 2 Plot pages (B, M, E) -one lined and one unlined
- Class graph (Is candy most important thing)
- What was he thinking?
- Why do you get in a bad mood
What else could he have done?
- Template for Halloween home project!