The Couch Potato Book Companion
Jory John’s book, The Couch Potato, is a funny book with a great lesson about getting out of the house and having an adventure every once in a while! You’ll love the book and this Couch Potato Book Companion! Buy the book HERE!
- Here is a very brief overview of the pages included:
- Snapshot of a Couch Potato
- What other cool stuff could he have?
- Where do you relax and say ahhh?
- Compare/contrast with Sour Grape
- Would you rather read or watch bedtime story?
- Who is your best spud?
- 2 Plot (lined and unlined)
- Class graph (is it ever ok to be a couch potato?)
- Massive meaning?
- My screen would show ______
- My fav desktop background would be
- What’s most important thing in life?
- 2 coloring pages
- How else to not be a couch potato?
- What kind of potato are you?
- My Top Do Lost to avoid being a couch potato
- Pattern for Couch Potato craft
This Couch Potato Book Companion is a digital product! Nothing will be mailed, it is downloadable and must be printed by you. Want to see more about the Food Group books? Click HERE! I love book companions but they never replace the book!