What? Did she just say that? She’s not thankful???
Well, as my readers know, I listed earlier things I am thankful for…
so that has been covered.
BUT I WILL ADMIT IT.
There are some things I am NOT thankful for.
I will limit my list to 5.
1. lice. I’m just not.a.fan. And I have just seen too much *shudder*
2. video games. not video games in general…but the ones that distract my husband from his main focus: me.
3. faculty meetings. (is that wrong?) I mean, I know they are a necessary evil..but wahhhhhh!
4. Poop. (Again, not really in general…but when it is anywhere, other than the potty, like say…on the classroom floor…or on a bookshelf in my classroom (yes, you read that correctly)…I’ll say no more -other than I am not thankful.
5. Pencils that the eraser immediately pops out of and/or the lead that will just break no matter how you sharpen it.
Ok…that’s it. My top five (that I am thinking of today)
All this is just in fun..I am paranoid someone will misinterpret my humor
never happened before) lol
Link up below and join in some unthankful fun!