Ms Coe and Ms Maor are having a linky party about…of all things….
The Most Supportive Blogger!
Which is sort of ironic because they would both be at the top of my list of supportive bloggers. Hadar and Laral are always commenting and being a great friend to me and other bloggers alike!
But then there are a few other sweeties that seem to be always lifting my spirits, too…I checked my comments and found a few I wanted to mention:
- Barbara at Grade Onederful
- Heather at Heather’s Heart
- Kristin at Teeny Tiny Teacher
- Mel at Seusstastic Classroom Inspirations
- April at Chalk Talk
- Kelley at Buggy for Second
- Ms Arnold of Oceans of First Grade Fun for helping me out in the beginning!
- Mrs Cupcake, too!
There are just so many sweet bloggers that make me feel like I am “doing” something more each and every time I post! I know there are like a million I have forgotten to list…and I will think “Doh” later! =)
…there are a few (lots) giveaways I wanted to mention that I am participating in!
Hope is having a New Year Giveaway!
Mel is having a huge Birthday Bash Giveaway for her 40th Young Birthday: